Getting Started With The RoboBlitz Editor
From RoboBlitz Editor Wiki
You can start editing a RoboBlitz map by running RoboBlitz with the "editor" command line argument. (Or if you're using steam, just select the RoboBlitz Editor option).
If you've never used a 3D level editor before, check out the UDN's Intro To The Unreal Editor to learn some of the basics of making a level.
- Make a Basic Map Using Additive Geometry
- Make a Basic Map Using Subtractive Geometry
- Make a Basic Level Part 1 Subtractive World Building
- Make a Basic Level Part 2 Materials and Textures
- Make a Basic Level Part 3 Static Meshes Starter Room and Hallway
- Make a Basic Level Part 4 Kismet Weapon System
- Make a Basic Level Part 5 Static Meshes Right and Left Hallways
- Place a few static meshes
- Try out some Archetypes
- Learn some Kismet
- Add a Matinee
- Open one of the RoboBlitz Maps and have a look around.
- Comparison to old UE2 editor
You can also learn more about Unreal Editor 2 at 3D Buzz
Note: that any map that you want to run needs its name to start with "RBArena"